My only rule is don't be boring and dress your best wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Rainbow colors and Gold

 Thank God its Friday...:)

Subtle print shorts, these shorts from Iam Chique are quite a huge statement. The loud tropical print is so me and I am so loving it.
  Since I don’t think loud print-on-loud print trend suit well, I decided to play the shorts down a bit by wearing a white top that is actually quite nifty! Under sunlight, the floral print of the shorts shows through and the color really pops out.

Just to give this outfit more pop of color, I decided to turn to gold accents!
Super in love with this shorts that fits me perfectly! The print and color is so me - not too shapeless, but not too short short either. Just the right amount of chic.

 Don't forget to hype my look on LOOKBOOK..:)

Powered by Blogger.

© Its me yobo, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena