My only rule is don't be boring and dress your best wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Lost Inspiration

Its been quite a while friends, I haven't posted for some time cause I lost my inspiration of writing and blogging. Anyways good thing I have my Beastfriends.  They're always there when I'm down to catch me from my despair. That's why I am really thankful to have them.
Outfit of the day theme "SIMPLICITY"
Don't FORGET to HYPE my look on LOOKBOOK


What better way to make yourself feel better?... EAT ALL YOUR FAVORITE FOOD! :)


 Eventhough we are FAR from each other, you are always in my heart.


By the way its my first time posting my VLOG, i hope you'll like it..:D

Powered by Blogger.

© Its me yobo, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena